Welcome to Super Nice
- Can I change my coach ticket date and time?
You may email us to change the departure date and time of your coach e-tickets by paying a small amendment fee, the change of coach tickets is allowed only at least 3 working days before the departure.
- Can I get a refund for cancellations?
No cancellation or refund is allowed. You are only allow to amend the departure date by fulfilling the criteria above.
- How can I get a coach ticket/invoice after booking a seat online?
After buying online at our site, you will receive an order summary via email from us. This order summary will serve as the e-ticket/invoice too and it will be used when you check in to exchange for a boarding ticket on the departure date. If you do not receive the email, you may login to membership => view booking history =>select departure date, click invoice to print it out. FYI, you might also check in without the order summary by just showing your ic/passport, however this way will be slower.
- Can I give the ticket to my friend?
Yes, you can do so. But you need to change the passenger's details to the one who is boarding the coach. You may log in to membership => View Booking History =>choose the departure date => click Edit to change the passenger's details.
- I have lost my invoice, can I get a replacement?
You can re-print them from the email or the membership page by following the steps in question 3 or 4 above. You may also check in with just your IC/passport but this method is slow and chaotic especially when there are a lot of people checking-in at the last minute.
- Can my friend buy the coach ticket for me?
Yes, your friend can buy the ticket for you. He/she just have to fill in your particulars in the passenger's details section. Then you can check in with your own IC/passport, else if your friend fills in with his/her own details, then your friend has to be present on the departure date to collect the ticket on your behalf.
- Will the coach wait for me if I turn up late?
Our coaches will leave on time and cannot wait at the expense of other passengers. Please turn up at least 30 minutes before departure.
- Would there be stops made along the journey?
Usually the coaches will stop one or two times along the way for toilet or refreshment break depends on the length of the journey. If you have any urgent matter to have the coach to pull over you may just tell the driver.
- Cannot find coach schedule?
Please select the [ORIGIN], [Any Sub Location] and [DESTINATION], [Any Sub Location] to see more results. If 'No trips records' shown, that means the selected trips are fully booked.
- Where is the pick-up point?
All details are shown in the second column of the order summary/invoice.
The pick-up point address and drop-off point address shown in the second column of the table.
- How do I check in my luggage? Luggage size? Additional charge for luggage?
Maximum 15kg (60cm x 20cm x 55cm), you may put your luggage at the luggage compartment below the coach or above your seat. It is your responsibility to ensure that your luggage is loaded onto the coach that you are boarding.
- Online booking payment type?
Pay by Credit card (Visa/Master), Debit card or Internet banking. We accept both SGD and MYR.
- Should the child require a seat?
For any Children's 2 years old and above have to buy his/her own seat ticket.
- Can I smoke on board?
The coaches are all non-smoking coaches.
- How long before the actual departure date can I book my ticket?
Ticket is open for sales usually 6 - 8 weeks in advance.
- Why I cannot get certain searched schedules from the website but when I call the counter they said the particular trips are still available for sales?
Some trips are not opened online but offline are available, then you need to go to the coach counter to buy them.
- How do I get to know if there is any delay or changes on the trip?
We will call or email to inform you if there is any delay or changes, please make sure that your contact number and email are correct, so that we can contact you successfully.